ENS & Maintenance Workorder Login
to schedule conference rooms, poster printing, building repairs/services, software installation, and more (EOHSI-Internal login required).
Click here for RUTGERS CONNECT resources and FAQs.
EOHSI Seminar & Events Calendar
See the current schedule of EOHSI seminars and other events.
See below for guidelines and instructions on all EOHSI internal services:
Scheduling Network Services and Equipment
Log in to EOHSI Network Services for the online ENS Scheduler to request the equipment listed below. Then select #2 “Request to Schedule Network Services and Equipment.”
- Portable LCD Projector
- Digital Camera
- Lecture Posting
- Poster Printing (Logos and Guidelines are detailed below)
Please have your powerpoint poster file in its final format when submitting it for printing. Also remember to have your file ready before submitting a work order because poster work orders without the files attached WILL NOT be printed on time.
Scheduling an EOHSI Conference Room
Log in to EOHSI Network Services for the online conference room scheduler to request any of the EOHSI conference rooms below. Then select #3 “Request to Schedule a Conference Room.”
- Conference Room A – Room 231: Accommodates 20
- Conference Room B – Room 229: Accommodates 20 (Conference Room A and B can be combined)
- Conference Room C – Room 228: Accommodates 60
- Conference Room 233: Accommodates 8
- Conference Room 402: Accommodates 20
ENS Computer Equipment Recommendations
Before you purchase any computer equipment such as PC’s, printers and laptops, please contact ENS. We will work with you to make sure you get equipment that will be best suited to your needs and that will function in the EOHSI computer environment. ENS will provide you with recommendations, specifications and help you get price quotes. ENS can often get special education, state or volume discounts from our vendors. For assistance with hardware purchases please contact ENS at 5-4159, or use the OnLine Workorder #4 (Request for a Quote). When purchasing computer systems or printers you must send a copy of your purchase order to ENS. ENS is currently recommending products by Apple, Dell, and Lenovo. Contact ENS to discuss recommendations for desktops, laptops, printers, and peripherals.
ENS Software Support
Contact ENS for access to the EOHSI Virtual Private Network (VPN) (restrictions apply). This will enable you to access your files from home over a high speed internet connection. Access requires a special username and password which can be obtained by contacting ENS at 5-4159. ENS will provide, install, and maintain the following software:
Installed On All Systems
- Windows 7 or Windows 8
- Office 2010 or 2013 (Word, Excel, Access, Powerpoint)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Firefox Browser
- Avast Pro Virus Protection
Installed On Request
- SAS 9.2 (Limited license available)
- SPSS 19 (Limited license available)
- Adobe Acrobat Pro
- EndNote (for RBHS employees)
If you need to purchase other software programs ENS can assist you with price quotes for the latest software versions. ENS can often get special education, state or volume discounts. For assistance with software purchases please contact Mario Rodriguez ay 5-4159 or fill out a quote request from the network services menu.
Procedure to create personal folders on Outlook
Use this PDF document to guide you to move your email off the email server and on to your desktop computer. You then have a “pst” file to copy to your flash drive for backup. If you have any questions please contact ENS at 848-445-4159.
ENS Software Manual Library
Located in room 236, the ENS Software Manual Library contains books on the following software programs:
- Microsoft Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Adobe Acrobat, Illustrator, Photoshop
These manuals are available for users to borrow. See Maria to sign out books.
Laboratories and Building Support Services
Moving, Surplus, Telephone Support, AV/Conference Support, Departmental Repairs and Building Modifications, Health and Safety Support
Submit a Building Support Services Work Order for:
- Ancillary Support Service (moving, equipment, surplus, telephone assistance, key requests)
- Departmental Repairs and Building Modifications (electrical, heat/cold comfort, plumbing/water leaks, lab/office modifications, lab/building services – vacuum, air, gas)
- Health and Safety Support (hazard evaluation, waste management, labeling, SAA set up, surveillance inspections, fume hood measurement)
Building Support Services Forms
- EOHSI Building Access Form (Download this form to request off-hour access to the EOHSI building or access to EOHSI common equipment rooms)
- Analytical Core Laboratory Supplies Order Form (For use by Analytical Core Laboratory personnel only – contact Wilson Rodriguez)
Health and Safety Forms
- Biosafety Database
- Registration Document for Transgenic Plant Field Test
- Registration Document for Transgenic Organism/Product Field Test
- BL-2 Laboratory Inspection Form
- PI Laboratory Self Inspection Form
- Rutgers Accident/Injury Report Form
Links to Laboratory Waste Disposal Forms
Guidelines for Poster Printing
If you are not the poster owner (i.e. if you are a supervisor who is submitting this request for a student) then please have the poster owner review this page.
- Set your page size to the dimensions that you would like your poster to be (the largest possible size is 42″ x 56″)
- Use .jpeg and .gif images on your poster. We cannot guarantee the quality of other image format types.
- Avoid importing data to your poster (i.e. excel graphs, word documents, charts etc.). These types of data, when imported, have been a source of alignment and spacing problems once poster printing has begun.
- Have your poster saved in a PowerPoint slide (.ppt or .pptx format).
- Make sure that your poster is in its final revision format (we will print out a draft in black and white if you would like to see your poster in scale before making final revisions).
Download Logos Here (RU netID login required)
- ENS Online Work Order
- EOHSI Network Access Form in PDF format. Download this form to request an account to store your files on the file server and create an e-mail account.
- EOHSI Directory Update Form in PDF format. Download this form to be added to the EOHSI On-Line Directory, Directory Booklet, and to able to put in Online Work Orders, request ENS equipment and EOHSI conference rooms.
- EOHSI Building Access Form in PDF format. Download this form to request off-hour access to the EOHSI building or access to EOHSI common equipment rooms.
- Read about and download the Rutgers Endorsement Form
- PHS Forms in PDF format from grants.gov