Dr. Renping Zhou, Ph.D.
Rutgers University, Ernest Mario School of PharmacyEOHSI – Toxicology
Work Susan Lehman Cullman Laboratory for Cancer Research Office; 217 – Lab: LCR 221 & 223 160 Frelinghuysen Road Piscataway NJ 08854 work
Work Phone: 848-445-7246work
Work Fax: 732-445-0687workfax
Work Phone: Lab: 848-445-7245work
Work Email: email@example.comINTERNET
The Zhou laboratory is interested in the mechanisms mediating cell-cell communication and their roles in normal development, physiology, and diseases. Specifically the Zhou laboratory is investigating the functions of a large family of tyrosine kinase receptors, the Ephs, and their ligands, the ephrins, in neural circuit formation, eye development, and behavior regulations including motor activity, circadian rhythm, and aggression. The Zhou laboratory employs both in vitro and in vivo techniques, including neuron cultures, transgenic and knockout mice, as well as behavior assays.
Demonstration of a repulsive function of ephrins in axon guidance
Discovering signal transduction pathways mediating ephrin-induced growth cone guidance
Establishing a novel cataract mouse model
Elucidating regulation of cell-cell adhesion by ephrins
Member of editorial board: Neuroscience Bulletin; Cell & Bioscience
Membership in: AAAS, Society of Neuroscice, ARVO
- Liu, Y, He, ZQ, Wang, D, Hu, YB, Qian, D, Yang, CY, Zhou, RM, Li, SH, Lu, DL, Zhang, HW et al.. One Health approach to improve the malaria elimination programme in Henan Province. Adv Parasitol. 2022;116 :153-186. doi: 10.1016/bs.apar.2022.02.001. PubMed PMID:35752447
- Zhou, R, Zhang, Y. Reconstruction of missing spring discharge by using deep learning models with ensemble empirical mode decomposition of precipitation. Environ Sci Pollut Res Int. 2022; :. doi: 10.1007/s11356-022-21597-w. PubMed PMID:35751724
- Zhang, L, Luo, W, Xiong, R, Li, H, Yao, Z, Zhuo, W, Zou, G, Huang, Q, Zhou, R. A Combinatorial Vaccine Containing Inactivated Bacterin and Subunits Provides Protection Against Actinobacillus pleuropneumoniae Infection in Mice and Pigs. Front Vet Sci. 2022;9 :902497. doi: 10.3389/fvets.2022.902497. PubMed PMID:35747235 PubMed Central PMC9212066
- Sun, F, Dong, R, Zhou, R, Xu, F, Mei, X. Theoretical and Experimental Investigation of a Rotational Magnetic Couple Piezoelectric Energy Harvester. Micromachines (Basel). 2022;13 (6):. doi: 10.3390/mi13060936. PubMed PMID:35744550
- Wang, Y, Yu, T, Zhou, R. The Impact of Legal Recycling Constraints and Carbon Trading Mechanisms on Decision Making in Closed-Loop Supply Chain. Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2022;19 (12):. doi: 10.3390/ijerph19127400. PubMed PMID:35742648
- Zhou, Y, Li, Z, Ma, Y, Yu, C, Chen, Y, Ding, J, Yu, J, Zhou, R, Wang, X, Liu, T et al.. The Effect of Propofol versus Sevoflurane on Postoperative Delirium in Parkinson’s Disease Patients Undergoing Deep Brain Stimulation Surgery: An Observational Study. Brain Sci. 2022;12 (6):. doi: 10.3390/brainsci12060689. PubMed PMID:35741575
- Chen, SH, Han, S, Hu, CF, Zhou, R, Gao, Y, Tu, D, Gao, H, Feng, J, Wang, Y, Lu, RB et al.. Activation of the MAC1-ERK1/2-NOX2 Pathway Is Required for LPS-Induced Sustaining Reactive Microgliosis, Chronic Neuroinflammation and Neurodegeneration. Antioxidants (Basel). 2022;11 (6):. doi: 10.3390/antiox11061202. PubMed PMID:35740099
Categories: Faculty, Toxicology, Member, Tox Member
Updated 1 year ago.