Dr. Renping Zhou, Ph.D.
Rutgers University, Ernest Mario School of PharmacyEOHSI – Toxicology
Work Susan Lehman Cullman Laboratory for Cancer Research Office; 217 – Lab: LCR 221 & 223 160 Frelinghuysen Road Piscataway NJ 08854 work
Work Phone: 848-445-7246work
Work Fax: 732-445-0687workfax
Work Phone: Lab: 848-445-7245work
Work Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgINTERNET
The Zhou laboratory is interested in the mechanisms mediating cell-cell communication and their roles in normal development, physiology, and diseases. Specifically the Zhou laboratory is investigating the functions of a large family of tyrosine kinase receptors, the Ephs, and their ligands, the ephrins, in neural circuit formation, eye development, and behavior regulations including motor activity, circadian rhythm, and aggression. The Zhou laboratory employs both in vitro and in vivo techniques, including neuron cultures, transgenic and knockout mice, as well as behavior assays.
Demonstration of a repulsive function of ephrins in axon guidance
Discovering signal transduction pathways mediating ephrin-induced growth cone guidance
Establishing a novel cataract mouse model
Elucidating regulation of cell-cell adhesion by ephrins
Member of editorial board: Neuroscience Bulletin; Cell & Bioscience
Membership in: AAAS, Society of Neuroscice, ARVO
- Ni, J, Cheng, X, Zhou, R, Zhao, Q, Xu, X, Guo, W, Gu, H, Chen, C, Chen, X. Adverse Events as a Potential Clinical Marker of Antitumor Efficacy in Ovarian Cancer Patients Treated With Poly ADP-Ribose Polymerase Inhibitor. Front Oncol. 2021;11 :724620. doi: 10.3389/fonc.2021.724620. PubMed PMID:34552876 PubMed Central PMC8450569
- Liu, C, Pan, Z, Chen, Q, Chen, Z, Liu, W, Wu, L, Jiang, M, Lin, W, Zhang, Y, Lin, W et al.. Pharmacological targeting PTK6 inhibits the JAK2/STAT3 sustained stemness and reverses chemoresistance of colorectal cancer. J Exp Clin Cancer Res. 2021;40 (1):297. doi: 10.1186/s13046-021-02059-6. PubMed PMID:34551797
- Pan, L, Sun, J, Zhou, R. Research on the Construction of Age-Friendly Community Based on Fuzzy Comprehensive Evaluation Model: Evidence from Community in Hefei of China. Risk Manag Healthc Policy. 2021;14 :3841-3852. doi: 10.2147/RMHP.S324109. PubMed PMID:34548830 PubMed Central PMC8449684
- Li, F, Song, D, Chen, H, Xiong, J, Li, X, Zhong, H, Tang, G, Fan, S, Lam, DSC, Pan, W et al.. Development and clinical deployment of a smartphone-based visual field deep learning system for glaucoma detection. NPJ Digit Med. 2020;3 (1):123. doi: 10.1038/s41746-020-00329-9. PubMed PMID:34548619
- Wu, JP, Zhou, R, Liu, LS, Casper, DP, Lang, X, Wang, CL, Zhang, LP, Wei, S, Liu, HB. Growth performance, nutrient digestibility, blood parameters, and carcass characteristics by lambs fed an oregano and cobalt blend. Animal. 2021;15 (10):100365. doi: 10.1016/j.animal.2021.100365. PubMed PMID:34543994
- Mohammed, N, Zhou, RR, Xiong, Z. Imaging evaluation of lung cancer treated with PD-1/PD-L1 inhibitors. Br J Radiol. 2021; :20210228. doi: 10.1259/bjr.20210228. PubMed PMID:34541867
- Zhang, J, Lu, Y, Sheng, Y, Wang, W, Hong, Z, Sun, Y, Zhou, R, Cheng, J. A Comparative Study of Two In Vivo PET Verification Methods in Clinical Cases. Front Oncol. 2021;11 :617787. doi: 10.3389/fonc.2021.617787. PubMed PMID:34540652 PubMed Central PMC8447881
Categories: Faculty, Toxicology, Member, Tox Member
Updated 3 months ago.