Michael Pratt, M.D.
Director of Residency Program in Occupational and Environmental Medicine
Rutgers UniversityEOHSI – Clinical Research and Occupational Medicine
Work EOHSI 202 170 Frelinghuysen Road Piscataway New Jersey 08854 work
Work Phone: 848-445-6048work
Work Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgINTERNET
- MPH, UMDNJ School of Public Health, New Jersey
- MD, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indiana
Current Professional Activities
- Residency Director, Rutgers Occupational & Environmental Medicine Residency
- Clinical Physician in the Employee, Occupational Health, and World Trade Center Clinics
- American College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine
- American College of Preventive Medicine
- Past Member of American College of Emergency Physicians
- Bernard D. Goldstein, MD Award for Academic Excellence
- Delta Omega, Alpha Eta Chapter, Public Health Honorary Society
Dr. Pratt is interested in the recognition, management, and prevention of illness and injury from conditions and exposures in the home, community, and workplace environment. He works to advance occupational and environmental resident physician education. He is a principle investigator (PI) on the NIOSH training grant and the PI for an annual national survey of Occupational and Environmental Medicine program directors. His most recent interests include occupationally-acquired methicillin-resistant staphylococcus aureus (MRSA).
Categories: Faculty, Clinical Research and Occupational Medicine, Member
Updated 2 years ago.