Hoang Pham Ph.D.
Professor and Chair, Industrial and Systems Engineering
Rutgers University, School of EngineeringEOHSI – Exposure Science
Work CoRE Building Room 201 96 Frelinhuysen Road Piscataway NJ 08854 work
Work Phone: 732-445-5471work
Work Fax: 732-445-5467workfax
Work Email: email@example.comINTERNET
- Software Reliability
- Reliability Engineering
- Biological Human Reliability
- Maintenance Engineering
- Mortality Analysis
- Risk Assessment
- Amari, S.V., Pham, H. and Misra, R.B. Reliability Characteristics of k-out-of-n Warm Standby Systems. Ieee Transactions on Reliability. 2012. 61:1007-1018.
- Kapur, P.K., Pham, H., Aggarwal, A.G. and Kaur, G. Two Dimensional Multi-Release Software Reliability Modeling and Optimal Release Planning. Ieee Transactions on Reliability. 2012. 61:758-768.
- Park, M. and Pham, H. A New Warranty Policy With Failure Times and Warranty Servicing Times. Ieee Transactions on Reliability. 2012. 61:822-831.
- Wang, Y.P. and Pham, H. Modeling the Dependent Competing Risks With Multiple Degradation Processes and Random Shock Using Time-Varying Copulas. Ieee Transactions on Reliability. 2012. 61:13-22.
- Kapur, P.K., Pham, H., Chanda, U. and Kumar, V. Optimal allocation of testing effort during testing and debugging phases: a control theoretic approach. International Journal of Systems Science. 2013. 44:1639-1650.
Categories: Faculty, Exposure Science and Epidemiology
Updated 6 years ago.