A Citizen Advisory Panel (CAP) will be made up of a majority of residents of Paulsboro
The CAP members will:
- Support the mission of the study.
- Advise researchers on community environmental health concerns.
- Assist in translating research to be understood by the community.
- “Open doors” to the community by identifying appropriate partnerships.
- Give input in the planning of research that asks critical questions
Possible additional opportunities:
- Canvassing door-to-door, “neighbor-to-neighbor”
- Tabling at Community Events
- Environmental Health Leadership Training
- Small grant opportunities